£50k - 55k per year + car allowance + industry leading benefits
020 3176 4790
H&S / CDM - Reading
19 days ago
Role: Health & Safety / CDM Consultant
Location: Reading – Covering projects throughout the South
Sector: Construction Health & Safety
Salary: £55,000 + car allowance + benefits package
My client is an award winning Health & Safety Consultancy who are based throughout the UK, due to a number of significant contract wins in recent months they are looking to develop their team out of the Reading office with the addition of a CDM / H&S Consultant. My client work on a portfolio of residential, commercial, office, education, healthcare, retail, sport and leisure projects with some of the UK’s leading businesses and organisations. Safety is at the forefront of the organisation and due to the knowledge and expertise of their established team they are becoming one of the UK’s prominent safety consultancies serving the construction sector.
The ideal candidate will hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and have chartered status with IOSH, along with membership to APS (Incorporated or Certified). 5 - 10 years experience in the construction H&S sector having worked with a number of leading construction organisations and have been exposed to various construction projects. Both strong written and verbal communication skills would be required for the role, this position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Working alongside a team of consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients
- Ensure compliance in line with 2015 CDM regulations throughout the client portfolio
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence compliance, H&S, risk management etc
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide
- Recent experience as CDM / H&S Consultant and knowledge of 2015 CDM Regulations
- Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment, and the ability to engage Principal Contractors and external clients at all levels
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- CMIOSH status or working towards
- CMaPS / IMaPS status or working towards
- 5 – 10 years H&S construction experience
- Full UK driving license
In return my client offer a competitive salary in the region of £55,000 + car allowance + excellent benefits package. If you are interested in the role or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.