£33k - 37k per year
30 days ago
Health & Safety Officer
Build recruitment are working with a London based Housing Association, who are recruiting for a Health & Safety officer on a permanent basis.
- Create, review and update of an in-depth health & safety management system across the organisation.
- Consult and give professional advice for their Health & safety, contingency & disaster and emergency & risk management planning processes.
- Create and roll-out a comprehensive, company-wide health & safety policy, specifically identifying hazards, risks and measures to ensure safe working methods within the organisation.
- Be the main lead for internal fire management policies, monitor the effectiveness of the fire evacuation, fire drills, fire alarm and implement any positive improvements as necessary.
- Continually monitor & review the efficiency of policies & procedures.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external departments
- Essential qualifications of the role (Or Equivalent)
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Graduate member of IOSH or equivalent organisation or working towards graduate membership
- Desirable qualifications of the role (Or Equivalent)
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management.
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Strong workplace experience of undertaking risk assessments, workplace inspections and investigating accidents
- Possess at least 5 years of working experience in a position within this capacity, ideally within the public sector
- Possess a Driving license & have access to a car (Essential)
- Good knowledge of Health & safety legislation
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.