£300 - 350 per day
2 months ago
Job Title: Health and Safety Manager
Department: Social Housing Property Services (DLO)
Duration: On-going 6 - 12 month contract, Immediate Start
Outside of IR35 (Consultant role - must have LTD company)
As a Health and Safety Manager, you will support implementation of the Health and Safety Management System (HSMS) to enhance the success of the organisation and the wellbeing of its employees and others through the continuous development and maintenance of a positive health and safety culture.
You will lead the engagement of key business partners and colleagues in the continuing development and implementation of the health and safety arrangements. This will be in order to facilitate the achievement of business objectives whilst ensuring legal compliance. You will also support and coach directors, managers and colleagues and provide an ongoing independent monitoring/review of the implementation of the organisation’s health and safety risk control strategies.
- You will have in depth knowledge of health and safety legislation both current and developmental, with experience in Customer facing and Property Services type environments.
- You will have experience of working in the social housing sector ideally with DLO / Direct Labour experience.
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent will be essential as well has having a membership of a national professional health and safety body e.g. The Institute of Occupational Safety Health (IOSH) or equivalent.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise, negotiate, influence colleagues and stakeholders in the business.
- You will have the ability to build personal credibility by demonstrating the organisation’s values, building trust with partners in the organisation and proactively contributing to organisational success.
- You will have experience of developing and implementing business focused Health and Safety solutions and systems and have a strong, demonstrable commitment to excellence in customer service.
For more information on this role please contact Kieran at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.