£40k per year + package
018 7224 8898
8 months ago
Health & Safety Manager - Cornwall
Our client a regional luxury housebuilder are looking to introduce a new Health & Safety role to thier strong build team in Cornwall. This is a permanent role on offer. Applicants will need to be suitably qualified and experienced. It is essential you have a minimum of 5 years in a H&S advisor/manager role with a proven track record of high value, complex construction projects.
The Health & Safety Manager will take charge of all aspects of Health & Safety including;
- Reviewing, updating, communicating and ensuring compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Preparing construction phase plans, including risk assessments and method statements alongside site teams to ensure it is tailored to meet the project requirements and ensuring this is updated/amended throughout.
- Reviewing current site documents; ensuring current records are accurate and complete
- Monitoring accidents and conducting investigations where required and reporting if necessary.
- Conducting regular toolbox talks and keeping accurate records
- Building relationships with subcontractors to ensure they are complying with a high standards of work.
- Keeping up-to-date with H&S legislation
- Undertaking regular site inspections, reporting results and following up actions
- Ensuring all required training is arranged and recorded
The salary would be circa £40k based on 40 hours per week, company car, mileage allowance and pension.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.