£250 - 300 per day
18 days ago
Health & Safety Manager - Summary
My client is a London based housing provider who are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Manager into their DLO on a temporary basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Health & Safety Manager
- To implement and develop all aspects of the organisation’s Health and Safety and ISO quality standards as well as ensuring that they are implemented across the company.
- To monitor, evaluate and review new and forthcoming Health and Safety and Business Risk legislation and ensure the organisation has process, procedure, and systems in place to meet the required legal compliance.
- To formulate strategy for Health and Safety and Business Risk management in liaison with Directors and Senior Management Team.
- To undertake regular Site Inspections, monitoring the on-site application of the organisation’s Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental management, process, procedure, and systems to ensure compliance and drive continuous improvements.
Requirements for the Health & Safety Manager
- NEBOSH Dipoloma (or equivalent)
- CMIOSH (Desirable)
- Extensive knowledge of health & safety and environmental legislations
- Experience of working within a social housing DLO
- Computer literate – including Microsoft Office package.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.