£50k - 55k per year
3 months ago
Health & Safety Manager - Summary
My client is a London based main contractor who provide planned maintenance services to the social housing sector. They are currently looking to recruit a Health & Safety Manager on a full time permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Health & Safety Manager
- To implement and develop all aspects of the organisation’s Health and Safety and ISO quality standards as well as ensuring that they are implemented across the company.
- To monitor, evaluate and review new and forthcoming Health and Safety and Business Risk legislation and ensure the organisation has process, procedure, and systems in place to meet the required legal compliance.
- To formulate strategy for Health and Safety and Business Risk management in liaison with Directors and Senior Management Team.
- To undertake regular Site Inspections, monitoring the on-site application of the organisation’s Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental management, process, procedure, and systems to ensure compliance and drive continuous improvements.
Requirements for the Health & Safety Manager
- NEBOSH Dipoloma (or equivalent)
- Extensive knowledge of health & safety and environmental legislations
- Experience of working for a main contractor within social housing (desirable)
- Computer literate – including Microsoft Office package.
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Jack Burgess from Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.