£35k - 40k per year + Travel Expenses + Benefits Package
020 3176 4790
5 months ago
Role: Health & Safety Consultant
Sector: Property & Construction Consultancy
Location: Sidcup Office - Covering projects throughout London / South East
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits package + travel expenses covered
I am working with an award winning multi-disciplinary property & construction consultancy who are looking to expand their H&S team due consistent success within the business and the organisation winning a number of projects over recent months. They are looking for a focused and competent Health & Safety Consultant to join the team to cover projects throughout London, the position would suit someone who is looking to work for a growing and successful consultancy whilst working on a variety of projects within the residential, commercial, retail, education and healthcare sectors.
My client are looking for an experienced and influential H&S Consultant to join the team who has the relevant industry qualifications with a NEBOSH Construction and membership to IOSH or APS (desirable). This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of an expanding and thriving business.
- Working alongside a team of consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients in different sectors
- Collating and maintaining pre construction information and the H&S file
- Reviewing Construction Phase Plans and sitting in on design, client and project meetings
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide
- Update the H&S file from start to completion of projects
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence compliance and safety on-site
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure.
- NEBOSH Construction or equivalent industry qualification
- Membership of IOSH or APS (desirable)
- 2 years in a similar position as a H&S Consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £35,000 - £40,000 + travel expenses covered + excellent benefits package, if you are interested in the role or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.