£30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
020 3176 4790
H&S Consultant - DA15
21 days ago
Role: Health & Safety / CDM Consultant
Location: Sidcup, South East London
Sector: Property & Construction Consultancy
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits package + excellent career prospects
I am working with a leading property & construction consultancy who are based throughout London and the South East, due to recent growth within the business they are actively recruiting for a Health & Safety / CDM Consultant to join their established team out of their offices in Sidcup. My client have a strong presence in the construction consultancy market and are working on a number of exciting residential, retail, commercial, office, education, sport and leisure projects.
The ideal candidate will have up to 2 years experience in an H&S consultant position, as well as a strong understanding of the property and construction sector and health and safety related processes and procedures and be able to understand the importance of liaising with all stakeholders to achieve the objectives. Excellent written, verbal and organisational skills would be required for the position, and be fully literate with various Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word etc.
- Creating, updating and administration of H&S procedures, policies and documentation, correspondence and emails
- Administering, tracking and reconciling the departmental the H&S budget including PO’s, invoicing and payments
- Ensure the health and safety management systems are up to date, easily navigated with up to date documents for users and an archive system maintained
- Create regular reports using excel data
- Liaise with external consultants to arrange meetings and take minutes for the H&S Partner
- Maintain and keep up to date the H&S file
- Provide support to all members of the H&S Team to enable them to undertake their roles
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proficient in various Microsoft packages and a keen eye for detail, grammar and spelling
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Customer and service oriented both internal and external
- Able to work effectively alone and as part of a multi-functional wider team
- Health & Safety experience or construction experience
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction
- Membership to IOSH or APS
In return my client offers a salary in the region of £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits package. This is a excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancies, my client will invest in the successful candidate and put them through the relevant qualifications and help then on the way to become a fully fledged Health & Safety Consultant for the business.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.