£35k - 36k per year + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
020 3176 4790
H&S Consultant - EN6
6 months ago
Role: Health & Safety Consultant
Location: Home Counties
Sector: Manufacturing, Retail, Care, Construction, Facilities
Salary: £35,000 - £36,000 + benefits package + excellent career prospects
I am working with a leading Health & Safety consultancy who are based throughout London and the South East, due to recent growth within the business they are actively recruiting for a Health & Safety Consultant to join their established team of H&S professionals and cover an array of projects throughout the Home Counties, London and the South East. My client works in various sectors including care, retail, manufacturing, construction and facilities.
The ideal candidate will have up to 2 years experience as a H&S consultant, as well as a strong understanding of all aspects involved with health and safety related processes and procedures and be able to understand the importance of liaising with all stakeholders to achieve the objectives. Excellent written, verbal and organisational skills would be required for the position, and be fully literate with various Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word etc.
- Creating, updating and administration of H&S procedures, policies and documentation, correspondence and emails
- Administering, tracking and reconciling the departmental the H&S budget including PO’s, invoicing and payments
- Ensure the health and safety management systems are up to date, easily navigated with up to date documents for users and an archive system maintained
- Create regular reports using excel data
- Develop risk assessments for various sectors
- Proficient in various Microsoft packages and a keen eye for detail, grammar and spelling
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Customer and service oriented both internal and external
- Able to work effectively alone and as part of a multi-functional wider team
- Health & Safety experience within various sectors
- NEBOSH General
- Memebership to IOSH
In return my client offers a salary in the region of £35,000 - £36,000 + car allowance + excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.