£40k - 50k per year + Company Car + Excellent Benefits
020 3176 4790
H&S Consultant - London / South East
3 months ago
Role: Construction Health & Safety Consultant
Sector: Construction & Property
Location: London & South East
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + company car + excellent benefits package
I have an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Health & Safety Consultant to join a H&S specific practice based in London. The role would be based from home and you would be required to travel to various projects and offices throughout London and the South East and advise on H&S matters on a number of exciting construction projects in the residential, commercial, retail, office, industrial, sport, leisure, education and healthcare sectors. My client are looking for a competent H&S professional with a minimum of 2 years construction experience, and someone who can ensure all Health & Safety documentation is fully compliant with current legislation and to ensure you provide the highest level of support for your clients.
- Audits of clients projects and Health & Safety procedures and management systems.
- Compiling of formal policies and procedures.
- Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Method Statements and any other Health & Safety Assessment.
- Technical understanding of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
- Carrying out accident investigations.
- Tool box talks
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- NEBOSH Construction or Diploma
- GradIOSH status or working towards
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the construction sector
- Full UK driving license
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £40,000 - £50,000 + company car and support within the business to progress through its structure.
If you are interested in the role then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.