£65k - 70k per year + industry leading benefits package
020 3176 4790
10 months ago
Role: Health & Safety Associate Director
Sector: Multi-Disciplinary Property & Construction Consultancy
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + industry leading bonus scheme
I am working with an award winning multi-disciplinary property & construction consultancy who are looking to develop their H&S team out of their office in Bromley. My client are looking for a Senior Health and Safety Professional who is competent in providing a CDM / H&S service to come on board as an Associate Director for the business to assist with progressing the division, you would be involved in a portfolio of residential, commercial, healthcare, leisure, office, industrial and retail projects throughout London and the South East.
The post holder will have responsibility for the management of health and safety on projects under their control and ensuring these projects meet the business standards on project governance. The post holder will also be flexible to deliver other construction, project health, and general H&S compliance reviews/audits.
They are looking for a dynamic individual to join the team who has the relevant industry qualifications such as a NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ in H&S and the relevant memberships to IOSH or APS. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Working alongside the Director of H&S to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients
- Ensure legal compliance in line with CDM regulation throughout the client portfolio
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence H&S
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure
- Managing and mentoring a team of H&S / CDM professionals
- Develop existing client relationships and win new business
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide
- Recent experience and knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations. Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment, and the ability to engage Principal Contractors and external clients at all levels
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Membership to IOSH or APS
- Experience of leading a team of H&S / CDM professionals
- Consultancy or client facing background
- Full UK Driving License
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £65,000 - £70,000 + industry leading benefits package, if you are interested in hearing more about the role or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.