£22k - 26k per year
4 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading Housing Association in London to recruit for a Health and Safety Assistant.
- Providing general administrative support for the Health and Safety team
- General administrative duties including correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, memos, e-mails and filing.
- Arrange meetings, organise meeting rooms, catering and other supplementary requirements including support with the preparation of presentations.
- Assist with the development and ongoing maintenance of the integrated management system including document presentation, assisting with document control and maintenance of Oracle (intranet) and IMS document repository (SharePoint).
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Excel and Word
- Taking ownership of your work
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV or please give Megan Lockhart a call on 07 4 9 6 08 9 78 4.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.