£40k - 45k per year + excellent benefits package
020 3176 4790
H&S Advisor - EN1
8 months ago
Role: Health & Safety Advisor
Sector: Property & Construction Sector
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + excellent benefits package
I am currently working with a property and construction consultancy who are based in Enfield and are looking to develop their established H&S team at the moment, they are ideally looking for an experienced H&S professional who has worked for a consultancy, contractor, housing association or local authority in delivering Health & Safety services. My client works with a number of leading property and construction organisations throughout London and the South East and the majority of their projects are within the residential, commercial, education and healthcare sectors.
You will have the responsibility for the management of all health and safety on projects under your control and ensuring these projects meet the business standards on project governance, you will also be flexible to deliver other construction, project health, and general H&S compliance reviews/audits, CDM etc.
My client is looking for an experienced and influential H&S Advisor to join the team who has the relevant industry qualifications such as a NEBOSH Construction and working towards membership of IOSH and APS. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Working alongside a team of consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients within the property and construction sector.
- Attend client and projects meetings
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence compliance and H&S.
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide
- Submitting F10’s and managing the H&S File.
- Knowledge of the CDM 2015 Regulations.
- NEBOSH Construction
- Working towards membership of IOSH or APS
- 2 years in a similar position proving H&S services within the construction / property sector
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £40,000 - 45,000 + excellent benefits package, if you are interested in hearing more about the role or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.