£75k - 85k per year
about 1 month ago
Head of Technical
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We are currently working with a leading facilities company to appoint a Head of Technical based in London. The perfect candidate will come from an engineering background and have a solid understanding of service charge budgets and client facing roles.
The Head of Technical is a client and customer facing role, they are required to establish, implement, and maintain effective management of systems and procedures in the delivery and continuity of service of the Mechanical, Electrical, VT, Public Health and IT Infrastructure Services of the building its commercial and retail occupiers and visitors, while protecting and enhancing the landlord’s assets. The head of technical contributes to the management of Health, Safety and Wellbeing for all users of of the building.
Day to Day:
- Demonstrate their ability as a proven leader of people, capable of getting the most out of their multi-disciplinary team including the technical supply chain.
- Oversee and be responsible for the delivery of technical services operations of the building through the technical services compliance teams and service partners.
- Prepare and manage engineering service charge budgets and ensure effective budget control including the preparation of relevant specifications, raising orders, instructions, contracts, and verifying (processing) invoices are in place and management is always in line with business guidelines and expectations.
- A natural leader with industry credibility and track record in a senior Technical Services Management role.
- Knowledge of and understanding MEP, Fabric, ICT with a Property Management Environment.
- Ideally holds H&S qualification ISOH/NEBOSH.
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Head of Technical is of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.