£65k - 68k per year
11 days ago
Head of HR & OD
Build recruitment are excited to announce that we are working with a leading London based housing association who are looking to recruit to a Head of human resource & organisational development.
- Effectively manage and lead the small team you will be responsible for
- Create and implement new organisational change policies
- To work with the executive board to produce the yearly HR & OD plan
- Development new training and development plan that directly matches the businesses current needs
- Effectively manage internal facilities which would include office security & utilities.
- Possess a strong track record of strategic management within a HR or OD capacity
- Experience of working within a senior position in a HR position within the public or private sector
- Have up to date knowledge of the latest training and development frameworks
- Ideally a full member of CIPD level 7
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.