£65k - 70k per year
30 days ago
Head of Estate
Build recruitment are excited to announce that we are working with a leading G15 housing association who are looking to recruit to a Head of Estates to manage the stock within the Kent & Sussex area.
- Effectively manage and be responsible for developing the housing associations estate services.
- Line manage up to 6 reports set between two regional teams, monitoring the performance.
- Ensure effective grounds Maintenance, environmental improvements and Cleaning works are being carried out by directly employed staff and contractors.
- Effectively manage all aspects of estate improvements and environmental works in the stock areas including specifications writing.
- Estimated budget will be between £50K to £5M
- Possess a strong track record of managing estate services within residential building environment
- Experience of managing the refurbishments of open spaces and environmental projects
- Possess previous experience of managing specialist maintenance contractors
- Membership to professional body i.e. CIOB or RICS (desired)
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.