£65k - 75k per year + Benefits, Allowances, Pension
11 months ago
Build Recruitment have partnered with a leading Housing Association in London, during this exiting period of growth my client is currently seeking experienced applicants for their Head of Development (Delivery) position.
- Drive the delivery of construction projects and report on scheme progress and performance
- Manage a team of staff to ensure the successful delivery of targets, focussing on cost, time and quality.
- Develop projects in accordance with design briefs
- Support acquisitions and pre-construction activities and act as consultant on s106 schemes
- Identify and implement efficiencies in the development process to streamline operations
- Review and assess new schemes to ensure they are fit for purpose, demonstrate value for money and ensure a viable financial return
- Ensure Health and Safety of all sites within the management of the Delivery team
- You will be able to show clear evidence of CPD and ideally have achieved (or working towards) full membership with a relevant professional body
- Strong understanding of the Build process within a Housing Association or similar business, endorse collaborative thinking and work well with other departments
- You will be an inspirational leader and have previous evidence of developing staff
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills is required for this role, including producing reports for board directors and other key senior stakeholders
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.