£40000 - 50000 per year
3 months ago
Head of Contracts
An excellent opportunity has come up as Head of Contracts for a London Council. The role with be a split between contract management and procurement. The Head of Contracts will be responsible for ensuring cost effectiveness for all hard and soft facilities management contracts.
- Manage the delivery of hard and soft FM contracts
- The Head of Contracts will manage the FM procurement activity
- Ensure cost effectiveness in all contracted services
- Manage and develop systems and processes to manage suppliers
- Ensure all contracts meet their obligations
- The Head of Contracts will work towards the Facilities Management strategic plan.
Skills and Experience
- Private or Private Sector contract management experience
- The Head of Contracts will need a facilities management background
- FM procurement experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational sills