£55k - 65k per year
8 months ago
Head of Contracts
An excellent opportunity has come up as Head of Contracts for a London Council. The role with be a split between contract management and procurement. The Head of Contracts will be responsible for ensuring cost effectiveness for all hard and soft facilities management contracts. The role will include flexible hours and an excellent, progressive holiday allownance. A large part of this role with be working with NEC3 contracts.
- Manage the delivery of hard and soft FM contracts
- The Head of Contracts will manage the FM procurement activity
- Ensure cost effectiveness in all contracted services
- Manage and develop systems and processes to manage suppliers
- Ensure all contracts meet their obligations
- The Head of Contracts will work towards the Facilities Management strategic plan.
Skills and Experience
- Private or Private Sector contract management experience
- Must have expereince with NEC3 contracts
- The Head of Contracts will need a facilities management background
- FM procurement experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational sills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.