£67k - 70k per year + car allowance, benefits, excellent pension
4 months ago
- Build Recruitment are currently engaged with a leading provider of affordable housing and support services throughout the East Midlands, committed to delivering high quality services and living environments for their tenants.
- Due to a recent restructure and transformation, they are currently seeking experienced candidates for a pivotal role to lead on the development and delivery of Asset Management related strategies and projects.
- To provide direction, leadership and inspiration to all team members and functions within the Asset Management Team
- Responsible for planned investments, health & safety, asset performance, options appraisals including disposals and management of asset data for all homes & estates owned by the group
- Ensure compliance across all areas within Asset Management
- You will be degree qualified of hold a similar professional qualification (Construction or Building related)
- Ideally you will be a member of RICS, CIOB, RIBA (preferred)
- Project and Contracts Management experience, having previously led an asset management function within a housing environment
- Track record of leading, motivating and developing teams
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.