£22k per year
020 3176 4793
9 days ago
My client are currently looking for an experienced Handyman to join one of their static Public Sector sites in Lambeth for a permanent position. You will be required to support the team in respect of repairs, grounds maintenance and installation works on the site. The candidate will additionally be required to undertake or assist with the installation, service and maintenance of other assets if deemed competent to do so.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualifications in a construction related discipline
- CSCS card of relevant discipline
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
- DBS clearance check for successful candidate
- Previous experience working in historic/ listed buildings.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.