£31.7k per year + Van & fuel card
about 2 months ago
Location - Southwark, South East London
Sector - Social Housing
Permanent - £31,700.00 Per Year
About The Company:
An opportunity has arisen for a Handyman/Multi Trader to join our maintenance team in South East London. We are looking for an experienced Hanydman/Multi Trader for day to day repairs.
You will be given a company van and fuel card. It is essential to have a driving license to carry out this role. You will need to have effective communication skills, have experience of working in a building and/or housing maintenance environment.
Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance and as a first line of contact to our residents we expect you to have outstanding customer service and ability to deliver a right first time service. Limiting follow ons and increasing satisfaction.
To be considered for this role candidates will require/be:
- Sound working trade knowledge and experience
- Handyman Skills
- Multi Trade skills
- Experience gained within a Maintenance, site and or Housing environment
- social housing experience
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Right first-time approach
- Health and Safety Conscious
- Van, Fuel Card, PDA
- 33 Days holiday
- Sick Pay
- Annual bonus
- benefits package.
- Comprehensive training and opportunities for personal development and promotion
- Paternity and maternity benefits
If you are an experienced Handyman/Multi Trader with Social Housing experience please apply or get in touch
Contact Cheri Bulmer at Build Recruitment for a confidential chat & further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.