£0 - 27,228 per year + Company Van, excellent pension
about 1 month ago
Our client has approached us as they are looking for a full time handy person to work on a mobile basis. This role is a temp to perm positon meaning after the standard probation period (2-3 months) you will be offered a permanent opporutnity with a salary of £27,228. You will be given van to collect each day enabling you to around and attened different buildings.
Working independently going around to commerial buildings within Ealing carrying out minor works such as:
- Replacing carpet tiles
- Replacing locks
- Fixing doors
- Hanging Selfs
- Filling in holes
- Handeling and moving objects
- Small painting works
- Must have a UK driving licence
- No criminal convictions (An ehanced DBS will be carried out)
- NVQ level 2 in an appropriate skill - Carpentry/Joinery or 5 years+ experience of working in engineering field.
- Experience of general building fabric repair and maintenance encompassing basic carpentry, decoration, tiling, plastering, masonry and building fixtures
- Basic IT skills
- Good verbal communication skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.