£45k per year + Excellent Benefits
020 3176 4790
CDM / H&S - EN5
8 months ago
Role: Health & Safety / CDM Consultant
Office Location: Barnet, North London – Projects throughout London / South East
Sector: Property & Construction
Salary: £45,000 + excellent benefits package
A brilliant position has arisen for a Health & Safety / CDM Consultant to join an established multi-discipline practice in Barnet, North London. My client arguably is one of the most respected private practices in the industry, they provide property expertise across several different sectors. Due to their professional approach and increase in work a position in the Health and Safety team has arisen.
The position available is for an experienced H&S / CDM Consultant to undertake private and public sector projects across London and the South East. You’ll lead and assist inhouse design teams with CDM services, they are also seeking someone who can develop business with existing and new clients. Other duties include liaising with high level stakeholders and ensuring a professional service is provided from inception to completion.
This practice has a strong emphasis on career progression, they invest heavily into their employees and ensure you’re given all the support and guidance required. The role has a clear path to Partner level status, there are targets in place with regular career reviews included in the programme. My client would be very interested in speaking with people who have worked for a Principal Contractor or Housing Association / Local Authority who are familiar in delivering a CDM / H&S service to clients but would like to make the move into a consultancy position.
- Working alongside a team of consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients
- Ensure compliance in line with 2015 CDM regulations throughout the client portfolio
- Working alongside large-scale contractors to influence compliance, H&S, risk management etc
- Management of H&S File and submitting of F10’s
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide
- NEBOSH Construction
- AaPS ideally working to IMaPS
- Membership of IOSH or IIRSM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £45,000 + excellent benefits package and a clear route for progression throughout the business structure. If this role sounds if interest, please feel free to get in touch with me via 07415 259 073 or alternatively send your CV to Mike.Davis@buildrec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.