£40k - 50k per year + Car / Allowance + Benefits
020 3176 4790
H&S / CDM - Northampton
2 months ago
Role: Health & Safety / CDM Consultant
Sector: Engineering Consultancy
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + car / allowance + industry leading benefits package
I am working with a engineering consultancy who are based in Northampton and are looking to develop their established H&S team with the addition of an experienced H&S / CDM Consultant.
My client are looking for someone to join the team who is competent to provide a CDM / H&S service for their portfolio of residential, commercial, healthcare, hotel, leisure, office, heritage, industrial, education and retail projects, advising and assisting clients and other principal designers with their statutory duties as defined by CDM 2015 regulations.
The post holder will have responsibility for the management of health and safety on projects under their control and ensuring these projects meet the business standards on project governance. The post holder will also be flexible to deliver other construction, project health and general H&S compliance reviews/audits. My client would be happy to consider a H&S Manager who has worked for a principal contractor with a strong understand of the 2015 CDM Regulations and who is looking to move away from the contractor side and to join a consultancy.
They are looking for a dynamic H&S Consultant to join the team who has the relevant industry qualifications such as a NEBOSH or NVQ in H&S and the relevant memberships to IOSH or APS or be working towards these accreditations. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Working alongside a team of Consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients.
- Ensure legal compliance in line with CDM regulation throughout the client portfolio.
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence H&S.
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure.
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide.
- Recent experience as CDM Consultant and knowledge of new CDM 2015 Regulations. Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment, and the ability to engage Principal Contractors and external clients at all levels.
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £40,000 - £50,000 + car / car allowance + excellent benefits package, if you are interested in hearing more about the role or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.