£35k - 45k per year + Car/Allowance + Benefits
020 3176 4790
SHEQ - Durham
about 1 month ago
Role: Group SHEQ Advisor
Sector: Housing Developer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + company car or allowance + benefits package
I am working with one of the UK’s leading housing developers who operate throughout the country, my client are involved in a variety of new build housing, bungalow and apartment projects with over 400 schemes running at present. They are currently recruiting for a Group SHEQ Advisor to join their established team in Durham and are ideally looking for someone who has experience working in a H&S capacity within the construction or new build housing sector.
- Carrying out regular site safety inspections
- Provision of Health, Safety and Welfare advice at all levels when required
- Accident and non-compliance investigations
- Provision of in house training and toolbox talks
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong H&S background in the construction of house building sector and have ideally worked for a main contractor.
- NEBOSH Construction (essential) NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (desirable)
- Membership to IOSH
- Understanding of 2015 CDM Regulations
- Full UK Driving License
In return my client are offering a competitive salary in the region of £35,000 - £45,000 + company car or car allowance + industry leading benefits package. Due to the size of the business my client offers room for progression through the businesses structure and support on various courses and qualifications.
If you are interested in the role or would like more information about the position then please get in touch. |Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.