£15.50 - 19.50 per hour
28 days ago
Job Title - Groundworker
Location - Cornwall
Salary: £29,822 - £37,518 per annum
We're working with a company who are highly regarded, trusted and well-known in the South West.
You'll be working for a highways division within the public sector.
They offer training and development, with a great potential of progression with a career, for life.
Day to Day:
- Set out and prepare the sub-surfaces ready for the structural work to begin, installing drainage systems, concreting, carrying out de-vegetation, interpreting design specifications and more.
- Assisting trades
- Working as part of a team
- CSCS Card
- Full driving licence
- Construction related experience
- Overtime, paid time and a half (after first three hours)
- All PPE supplied
- 23 Days holiday (rising to 28 after 5 years' service)
- Van and fuel included
- Training and development
- Opportunities to progress
Please apply or contact Ben Parekh at Build Recruitment for further details. (email@example.com)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.