£28.5k - 31.5k per year + Van & Fuel
5 months ago
Hampshire (Operatives will be put in patches)
£28,500 - £32,000
Build Recruitment are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the repairs & maintenance industry
We are currently working on behalf of a Large Housing Association. My Client is currently looking for a Groundworker for a Permanent position to carry out work on occupied properties in the Hampshire area.
The main skills required :
- Block paving
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Abri Rewards, our flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave
- Staff recognition scheme
If you are interested in this groundworker position please send your CV for consideration or contact Alex at Build Recruitment.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.