£16 per hour
6 months ago
Groundworker - Bideford - EX39
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level. Build recruitment are recruiting for groundworkers for a reputable building company based in Devon.
Day to Day:
Duties will vary depending on experience and tickets held, however you must have some previous experience in the following:
• Groundworking – marking out and digging shallow trenches for foundations and drains
• Concreting – layering and smoothing concrete for foundations, floors and beams
• Road working – concreting, laying kerbs, paving and re-surfacing
• You will be required to assist with all groundworks/highway’s maintenance, drainage, landscaping, kerbing, general labour and other duties as and when required
• Operating plant machines if you hold a CPCS ticket.
• Previous experience of working on civil engineering projects
• CSCS card (Essential)
• Streetworks (Desirable)
• UK Driving licence (Desireable)
• CPCS desirable
Please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.