£26.5k - 27k per year + van, fuel card, holiday
2 months ago
Grounds Maintenance Supervisor
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Ground maintenance Supervisor in Yeovil.
Our client a National housing association are looking for a Grounds maintenance supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis to oversee all grounds maintenance of the estates, communal areas of property stock.
Day to Day:
- Experienced of managing a team of around 12 operatives
- Experience of grounds maintenance and coordinating works
- Day to day management of schedule of works
- Planning works in advance working with management team
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Grounds maintenance related qualification or time served
- PA1 and PA6AW qualifications (desirable, but not essential
- NPTC certification or equivalen (desirable, but not essential
- A full driver’s licence (with towing licence desirable)
- Company van, fuel card, uniform
- Excellent package and holiday entitlement
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.