£50k - 55k per year + package
5 months ago
Maintenance Manager – Grounds Maintenance
Permanent contract – 50-55k
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with an MOD property maintenance contractor, who are looking for a Grounds Maintenance, Contracts Manager covering the South West.
Build Recruitment are delighted to partner with an MOD defence contractor to support the mobilization of their Defence Infrastructure Organisation RAMS (Accommodation) Contract.
Currently mobilizing the 7 year Repairs, Voids and Planned Works contract covering nearly 30,000 properties throughout the South East and South West of England, from Kent to Cornwall through London, the Home Counties High Wycombe, Salisbury, Plymouth, Bristol and many other areas.
We are looking for an experience Contracts Manager who has grounds maintenance experience, strong subcontractor manager and experience of planning work across a wide geographical area.
Day to Day:
- Responsible for all ground maintenance across the South West estate
- Plan and action required maintenance programme across all estate
- Management of subcontractor who will deliver the work completed
- Liaise and plan with the commercial team for costing, budgets and works programming
- Must be happ to travel a wide geographical area, covering the South West.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Extensive knowledge of commercial grounds and tree maintenance.
- Member of the Royal Horticultural Society or equivalent.
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environmental management.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Permanent opportunity with a van & fuel card
- Excellent employee benefits
- 25days holiday + BH
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.