£25k - 30k per year
4 months ago
Build Recruitment are working with a Facilities Services provider to make the key appointment of Estates Administrator based in Reading.
The purpose of the role will be to provide an effective and efficient support service to the management team, who are looking for an assistance with diary management, minute taking, report typing, client, supplier, occupier liaison, and general administrative support. You will also be asked to ensure a high standard of service is always provided whilst promoting and maintaining excellent relationships with the team, the client stakeholders, and the suppliers.
Some key objectives of the Estate Administrator are:
- To deal with clients and service providers visiting the office in a polite, helpful and efficient manner
- To answer incoming telephone calls in accordance with PAM department standards and to take accurate messages, ensuring they are either actioned or passed on to the appropriate colleague without unnecessary delay.
- To be aware of current and anticipated FM projects to ensure that the best possible support service is provided to clients and other internal departments.
- To ensure that you have access to all Greenpark team diaries to enable you to coordinate the movements of the team.
- To make appointments and arrangements for internal meetings, i.e. with service providers, team meetings, and to take accurate minutes when required to do so.
- To produce accurate meeting minutes/ action plans in a timely manner and no later than 5 days following the meeting or otherwise in line with the clients KPIs
If the position of Estates Administrator sounds of interest to you, please do get in contact.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.