£25k - 30k per year
6 months ago
GRADUATE VALUATION SURVEYOR / Harlow. An opportunity to join an established and successful firm of Chartered Surveyors that enjoys an enviable reputation locally and in the wider region; and to work in a vibrant and exciting office environment, easily accessible by train or car.
We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic candidate to assist with general practice surveying duties primarily within the estate and property management team on mainly retail, residential, commercial, and industrial properties including support on surveys, assistance with the preparation of advice for reporting and also Red Book and statutory valuations including compilation and research of comparables.
- Gain a working knowledge of the RICS Practice Statements and Guidance Notes applicable to this role including RICS Red Book; and other Codes of Practice relevant to the services provided within the general practice function including Code of Measuring Practice.
- Carry out general practice surveying duties as required, and where relevant in conjunction with other members of the practice to the satisfaction of the Board. Assist other members of the practice and undertake project and administrative tasks.
- Compile and complete draft letters and reports in conjunction with the above; and issue the same only with appropriate supervision.
- Identify and record comparable transactions and analyse having regard to RICS guidance notes.
- Prepare draft valuation spreadsheet on Excel and report on Word for internal discussion with director(s) and contributing valuers, before finalising valuation.
- Record research, analyses, comparable data, draft spreadsheets and report on electronic valuation file to RICS audit standard.
- Commence RICS APC and progress to agreed milestones and stages. Continue CPD in accordance with RICS regulations; and adhere to structured training requirements. RICS membership will be funded by the firm, and a training budget offered.
For further information please contact Danny Ewart on 07756 401156 / email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.