£22k - 25k per year + Car/Allowance + Package
3 months ago
Graduate Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor - Permanent -
We are currently seeking a number of Graduate Quantity Surveyors to join a large national contractor for sites based in Central London. Our client are a top 10 main contractor seeking hugnry and ambitious sector relevan graduates looking for a career within main contracting, they are keen to secure top talent and put them through their APC with internal and external support through the process.
To begin with typical duties will be to manage sub-contractors including variations, valuations, sub-contractor payments, assist with CVR's, issuing payments etc.
- Prepare monthly valuation reports.
- Submit invoices for certified value and ensure payments are received on time.
- Value and authorise payments to sub-contractors.
- Liaise with Contract Managers to establish the project specification and requirements.
- Monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect project costs and or time scale.
My client is the property services arm of a large main contractor operating throughout the UK. They have a large portfolio of contracts with a number of local authorities and housing associations. Due to growth within the business they have a number of very exciting Assistant QS positions available offering a highly competitive salary along with career training, tuition sponsorship and career progression.
- Must be working towards or hold a HNC or BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally have experience with a main contractor or as a surveyor
- Must have confident communications skills.
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.