£28k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
Role: Graduate Fire Engineer
Sector: Fire Engineering Consultancy
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 + industry leading benefits package
I have an exciting opportunity to join a growing fire engineering practice based in Central London. My client are building an excellent name in the sector due to their level of service and sole focus on fire engineering, they have developed excellent relationships with some of the UK’s leading architects, developers and construction organisations. Due to recently winning a number of high profile projects they have the capacity to hire a Graduate Fire Engineer to join the team and working on a portfolio of residential, commercial, office, retail, sport and leisure schemes throughout London.
- Develop fire engineering and fire safety strategies for various building types and at various stages
- Carry out risk assessments of existing buildings
- Create programs of work and attend site visits and assist with the implementation of quality control procedures
- Working knowledge of building codes including: ADB, BS9999, BS7974, BS5839 and BB100
- A degree qualification within Fire Engineering
- Excellent technical report writing skills
In return my client is offering a competitive salary of £30,000 + industry leading benefits package. The business will also support you in progressing through the companies structure and put you through any relevant courses and cover membership costs (i.e IFE).
If you are interested in the position or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.