£24k - 27k per year + Bonus
8 months ago
Are you a Graduate Building Surveyor fresh out of University and live in West London? I'm currently working with a boutique practice who is seeking a talented surveyor to join the team.
My client is a growing practice who have gone from strength to strength, due to their success a position in the team has arisen. This award winning, young and vibrant firm undertake high end residential and prestigious Grade I & II Listed projects across London.
Career progression you ask? There is an experience APC councillor offering support and guidance to ensure you achieve Chartered MRICS status. This organisation invests heavily into their staff as they envisage them being the future Team Leaders and eventually Partners.
- Contract administration duties (Projects values between £20,000.00 - £1,000,000.00)
- Planned maintenance surveys
- Condition surveys
- Defect investigation and diagnosis
- Licence for Alterations
- Party Wall matters
- Pre-Acquisition Surveys
- Project Management
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments (For Insurance Purposes).
The successful Graduate;
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying degree (or equivalent qualification)
- Willing to learn and the ability to demonstrate good all-round surveying experience
- Desire to develop a career within a consultancy environment
- Committed to work towards RICS Chartered status
- Good team working skills and ability to communicate well at all levels
- Current full, clean driving licence is advantageous but not essential
- Prepared to travel as required
- Good IT skills, Word and Excel as a minimum. Knowledge of CAD systems would be an advantage although not essential
- Salary: Circa £24,000 - 27,000.00 (gross) per annum depending upon experience;
- Bonus: Discretionary, dependent upon achieving individual and company fee targets;
- Cycle to work Scheme
If this role sounds of interest, please feel free to send your CV to Ashley on firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.