£25k - 28k per year
3 months ago
Are you fresh out of University? Do you need to start your career? Do you want to become Chartered MRICS? Do you drive?
I have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join a boutique Building Surveying firm in West London.
My client provides property expertise across the residential and commercial sector, they undertake projects across Central London. Buildings range from high end large estates, mansion blocks and listed buildings.
This firm is offering great exposure to multiple disciplines across building surveying, they're committed to ensuring you fulfil your potential by offering a wide range of work and projects. They heavily invest into their employees offering a successful APC programme and career progression opportunities.
- Contract administration duties (Projects values between £20,000.00 - £1,000,000.00)
- Planned maintenance surveys
- Condition surveys
- Defect investigation and diagnosis
- Licence for Alterations
- Party Wall matters
- Pre-Acquisition Surveys
- Project Management
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments (For Insurance Purposes).
The successful Graduate;
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying degree (or equivalent qualification)
- Willing to learn and the ability to demonstrate good all-round surveying experience
- Desire to develop a career within a consultancy environment
- Committed to work towards RICS Chartered status
- Good team working skills and ability to communicate well at all levels
- Current full, clean driving licence is advantageous but not essential
- Prepared to travel as required
- Good IT skills, Word and Excel as a minimum. Knowledge of CAD systems would be an advantage although not essential
- Salary: Circa £25,000 - 28,000.00 (gross) per annum depending upon experience;
- Bonus: Discretionary, dependent upon achieving individual and company fee targets;
- Cycle to work Scheme
If this role sounds of interest, please feel free to send your CV to Ashley on firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.