£80k - 90k per year
9 months ago
Build Recruitment have been approached by our client who are looking for a live-in Governess position on a full time basis. The family run a very successful buisness and live in Chigwell. They are looking for an experienced Governess to help educate and care for their two children aged 14 and 9. The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, have good communication skills and have a firm work where we are able to obtain referances.
You are required to work the following hours 6.30am-8.30am 3 mornings per week and 3.30pm - 8.30pm Monday to Friday and 3 out 4 Saturdays per month for 6 hours. (Please note that these hours may change so you will need to be flexible)
You must agree that your hours may changem during school holidays and some travelling will be required but not very often. You have agreed in advance with the family to a certain degree of flexibility around start times and finish times during the week, for example if you start at 6.30am you will not be required to work past 8pm in the evening on that day, however, these will be agreed in advance with you in person.
- Teaching the curriculum in appropriate subjects such as English, maths, science, history and geography etc...
- Foster the child's educational, social, and creative development.
- Organise outside activities such as educational outings; museums, art galleries, theatre visits and sporting activities.
- Teach specialist activities such as musical instruments, a language or sport.
- Liaise with the parents, other tutors, and the nanny regarding objectives, progress and development.
- Teach manners and etiquette to help develop social skills.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.