£30k - 35k per year
0203 176 4790
3 months ago
Global Real Estate Coordinator role based in London or Cambridge
The purpose of the position is to ensure critical dates are met and actioned, documentation/records are maintained/updated, lease/rental/agreements actioned and tenant’s covenants are met. The role supports the wider business from a real estate perspective acting as point of contact for all internal/external/landlord real estate enquiries and delivering the accountabilities as listed below:
• Maintain Real Estate critical dates register ensuring regular notification of upcoming events ensuring action has been taken.
• Provide notifications on critical dates to safeguard the business from incurring lease/agreement extensions and excess costs.
• Update and maintain an accurate tenancy information database for the Global Real Estate portfolio ensuring changes are updated, circulated and actioned.
• Project support and coordination for relocations, office feasibility exercises, new offices, fit outs and closures.
• Provide regular reporting to the COO, RE Steering Committee business on the company portfolio and its financial performance.
• Financial support for the Real Estate portfolio to include but not limited to requisition and payment of rental, business rates and service charges.
• Support lease/tenancy agreement negotiation including renewals and rent reviews.
• Challenge and validation of service charge and business rate costs.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with landlords and property agents.
• Updating and reporting on office utilisation/headcount.
• Updating of central intranet based office/city guides.
• Feasibility support for commercial bids/project sites.
• Support the annual building and contents insurance consolidation and renewals exercise.
• Support the annual Real Estate budget and forecasting exercise.
The right person for this role will have:
• Experience of delivering to client briefs, on time and on budget.
• Commercial experience; ideally client or market-facing. Experience of working in a revenue-focused environment as a minimum.
• A flair for digital marketing – in particular email nurture campaigns, Linked In and Twitter optimisation
• Previous experience with Marketo and Episerver platforms desirable.
• Solid project/campaign management skills essential – from brief to evaluation.
• An interest in Transport, Travel and Logistics - a bonus.
• Great interpersonal skills; focused on relationship management.
Position Requirements • Experience in the management of lease renewals/rent reviews/rate appeals/service charge challenges.
• Full understanding of the negotiation process aligned to lease arrangements.
• Knowledge of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
• BSc in Land / Estate Management or similar degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 year experience in similar role managing a commercial property portfolio.
• A strong communicator who is self-motivated, confident and with gravitas.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and ensure key stakeholders’ expectations are managed accordingly.
• Networking skills to develop and maintain key internal and external relationships.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.