£23 - 26 per hour
6 months ago
General Practice Surveyor
6 Months temp with the potential for it to be ongoing.
An opportunity for a General Practice Surveyor within the Estates Department of one of our top and most respected clients has come up. The role for General Practice Surveyor will encapsulate the management, valuation, leasing and development of land and property.
The General Practice Surveyor role will consists of the following:
- Negotiating contracts relating to new leases, break clauses and rent reviews of various types of property.
- Perform as an agent for the Trust, acting in their best interest and ensuring they receive best deal possible.
- Have responsibility to assess both the environmental impact and the possible economic viability of any such developments.
- Undertake the valuing of both land and property.
- Able to complete documentation such as compiling reports for valuation purposes for rent reviews, lease agreements, recommendations and investment potential.
- Work professionally with the Trusts appointed legal advisors.
- Responsible for advising the Trust about property values and any related legislation.
It is essential that the General Practice Surveyor has kept up to date with all local and national developments in price structures and any interest rate changes that could have an impact on valuations. Have knowledge of NHS property rules.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Excellent STEM skills (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and develop and maintain working relationships with other professionals (internal and external).
- Have good analytical kills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good maths skills.
- Must be able to travel to any site within the estates portfolio.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.