£42k - 50k per year + OTT + Bonus
2 months ago
£45,000 Per Year/ Full-Time/ Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
I currently have a client who is looking for a Gas Supervisor who will manage there small team of Gas Engineers
I am currently working with are one of the nation's biggest social housing maintenance companies. Covering all around the UK, they are known for there great service and have brilliant name in the industry, the planning is known as one of the best with a 90% access rate
- Over time available
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- Pension Scheme
- Intermediate to Advanced IT skills in email, word, excel, Power Point, ASTA and internal and external ICT systems
- Tact, diplomacy, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Excellent administrative skills
- Previous site/supervisory management
- Previous experience in a forward-facing role
- Previous experience in managing sub-contractors and internal staff members
- Ability to multitask various activities at any one time
- Excellent data analysing and report writing skills
- Must be able to go on the Out of Hours Emergency Supervisory rota
If the details above interested, you please send over your cv or please get in touch with Leah at build recruitment.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK. We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit.
Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process. From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.