Hammersmith & Fulham
£42k - 45k per year
15 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Gas Supervisor to work for a large principal contractor working within the Hammersmith area. Our client are well known in the sector and are looking for the right person to join their gas team!
This role is a full time Permanent position with a Basic Salary + Vehicle, Fuel, Pension, Healthcare, Holidays and other great benefits!
- Lead and manage the gas and other fuel servicing, repairs, maintenance and installation contract/s and contractors to ensure compliance with contract conditions and current gas regulations to domestic installations.
- Maintain accurate records of all inspections, ensuring that there is an evidenced, effective audit trail. Ensure that this audit trail that can be easily checked at inspection or audit.
- To carry out informal and formal meetings and training sessions to ensure up to date business and job knowledge, communication, skills & progression are maintained.
- Self Motivated
- Knowledge of local authority maintenance contracts, measured term contracts and schedule of rates.
- Knowledge of Gas Safety Regulations and current gas standards and industry best practice.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines Experience of working in Social Housing.
- Experience of supervising Operatives and Sub Contractors.
- Positive attitude
- Good working knowledge of computerized systems.
- The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as required.
- An interest in own personal development.
- To undertake training as required.
This role offers you a chance to progress and develop your career further. Please apply today with your CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.