£38k per year + Van
0203 176 4790
6 months ago
- GAS safe registered – domestic qualifications required, CCN1, boilers, water heaters, fires, cookers, water heaters
- Experience in supervisory role
- Experience in installation surveying and proficient in current gas safe regulations
- Ideally experience within social housing sector
- Able to carryout service & repair works when required
- Able to be part of OOH roster
- Experience in wiring heating systems
- To manage the performance of operatives, supply chain (including sub-contractors) to deliver contract objectives.
- To take ownership of company, client and contract processes.
- Surveying boiler installations and using SOR codes for completions
- To assist the Contract Manager in all aspects of installation, service & repair .
- To assist the Contract Manager in their duties as necessary.
- To ensure the Health, Safety and welfare of staff and third parties through monthly toolbox talks and regular safety training.
- To drive productivity, provide support and technical input to the management of staff and contractors.
- To monitor completed works daily and conduct a daily review of planning for future appointments.
- To ensure that a high quality of service is delivered to clients and residents through a good working knowledge of all trades.
- To manage the performance of individuals through the appropriate company processes.
- To effectively manage operatives, equipment (including vans), holidays, absences, timesheets, technical support.
- To support the Contract Manager in mentoring new team members throughout the induction period.
- To support the Contract Manager in meeting the contracts, sales, margin and cost targets on a job by job basis.
- To attend client/stakeholder/supplier meetings as required.
- To deputise for the Contract Manager in their absence.
The duties and responsibilities above are not exhaustive. The jobholder may be required to undertake other duties that may be required from time to time within the general scope of the position. The jobholder will also be required to opera Main Responsibilities
Candidate may be required to carry out engineer duties such as service and repair if required during the day, and will be part of the out of hours call-out roster.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.