£35k per year
9 days ago
Our client is a national heating contractor specialising within the local authority sector.
They are currently recruiting for a domestic gas engineer to join their team on a permanent PAYE basis.
- Servicing, Fault Finding, and Repairs within domestic housing association properties.
- Working in the Croydon area
- 2 years experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
- Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as diagnostics and repairs
- ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Van, Fuel card, PDA, Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE
- Salary up to £35k per annum DOE
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Call out 2 on 6 off
- OTE £42,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
For further information on this vacancy please contact us on the details provided.
Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service, Breakdown
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.