£34k - 35k per year
14 days ago
Working for an award winning and very well established M&E company, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Domestic Gas Engineer to join their maintenance and servicing division in and around the Oxford area
As a Domestic Gas Engineer you will be required to work on housing association contracts on a mobile basis, therefore, you must be personable with a good attitude and customer service skills.
Working on a mobile basis you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
· Small works installations
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience
· Relevant Domestic Gas qualifications - CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, DAH1, WAT1, CPA1
· Previous experience of a similar role working for a maintenance contractor.
· Experience as a Gas Engineer
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential.
Salary and benefits is dependant on experience but will include:
· Competitive salary, OTE £34k
· Callout (you will be expected to join a call out rota)
· Van and Fuel card
Job Type: Full-time
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.