£10 - 13 per hour
10 months ago
Gas Planning Administrator
Looking for a new position to challenge your current skill set?
A well known, client based in East London are looking for a Gas Planner to underatke the back office duties, on a daily basis.
With winter approaching and boilers breaking, your role is too make sure each tenant's repairs are completed by the engineer's in the timeframes given.
You will be required to fullfil the below duties daily, providing a good all round customer service:
- Administered and coordinated reactive and PPM work orders on the CAFM system (Oneserve).
- Scheduled commercial gas work orders by liaising with subcontractors and in-house operatives, ensuring progress were monitored, jobs completed within SLA and relevant documents obtained.
- Raised purchase orders to subcontractors to carry out reactive works and attend site during call out.
- Ensured records of statutory hard service documentations were uploaded on the system and jobs closed within SLA as a legal requirement.
- Matching subcontractor Invoices with purchase orders.
- Raised purchase orders to contractors and suppliers.
- Ensured all customer requests were dealt with in an efficient manner, providing comprehensive feedback where necessary which maintained relationships and customer satisfaction.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.