£20k - 22k per year
about 2 months ago
Are you looking for a new challenge as part of your "new year, new me?"
If you have experience planning operatives diaries, allocation of jobs and good understanding of Gas repairs, you have clicked on the right advert!
You will be required to fulfil the below duties daily, providing a good all-round customer service:
- Administered and coordinated reactive and PPM work orders
- Scheduled commercial gas work orders by liaising with subcontractors and in-house operatives, ensuring progress were monitored, jobs completed within SLA and relevant documents obtained.
- Raised purchase orders to subcontractors to carry out reactive works and attend site during call out.
- Ensured records of statutory hard service documentations were uploaded on the system and jobs closed within SLA as a legal requirement.
- Matching subcontractor Invoices with purchase orders.
- Raised purchase orders to contractors and suppliers.
- Ensured all customer requests were dealt with in an efficient manner, providing comprehensive feedback where necessary which maintained relationships and customer satisfaction.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.