£21k - 22k per year
020 3176 4790
23 days ago
Gas Planner / Scheduler – Social Housing (Perm)
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a gas planner / scheduler to join a leading maintenance contractor based in Basildon.
The position for the gas planner requires someone with good customer service skills and good organisational skills. On a day to day basis you will receive calls from tenants within social housing properties, as well as the client, regarding repairs their properties.
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Accident Cover - B&CE Scheme, Life Assurance – B&CE Scheme, Career progression with our Training and Development programme, Company Uniform, Cycle to Work Scheme, Oracle benefits; including Cashback, voucher codes, shopping vouchers, reloadable cards, discount holidays etc., Eye Care Vouchers, Share Save schemes, 1 Professional Subscription per annum, Paid voluntary work
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Raising repairs
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources
- Manage operative diaries
- Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload
- To liaise with tenants, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto system in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record
- To provide administrative support for the service as required
- Ability to manage customer service complaints and resolve to a satisfactory resolution.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
- To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- At least 6 months experience as a repairs planner / scheduler
- Social Housing experience
- Ideally gas experience
- Competent in MS Office
- Customer Service focus
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient administration skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading industry sector companies where we recognise the value of diversity, flexible working and that talented people are key to our success.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.