£22k - 25k per year
020 3176 4790
28 days ago
Gas Planner / Scheduler – Social Housing (Perm)
Salary: Up to £22-25K
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm
I am currently looking for an experienced gas planner / scheduler to work for a leading housing maintenance contractor based in Hammersmith.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Booking in work for operatives daily to attend properties- this will be mainly Gas Engineers/Trades Operatives via our clients in-house booking system.
- Assigning work to Engineers/Operatives within a set time frame and informing building managers/tenants of attendance and booking appointments accurately that suits all parties against SLA.
- Raising new jobs, closing completed jobs and booking on follow-on works on our clients in house booking system and sharing diaries with managers and colleagues.
- Ordering materials for jobs to be completed when required- this includes purchasing invoicing and excel spreadsheet management for costing.
- Booking in and liaising with external sub-contractors as and when required for specialist works.
- Data entry and report running.
- All administrative tasks inc. Email correspondence with Engineers/Operatives, colleagues, contractors and 3rd parties, excel spreadsheet maintenance, diary management via outlook, typing/distributing letters, filing and faxing.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Planning / Scheduling role within housing is essential
- Ideally gas experience
- Competent in MS Office
- Customer Service focus
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient administration skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.