£23k - 24k per year
020 3176 4790
5 months ago
Gas Planner - Domestic Gas Servicing and Repair
Location: Potters Bar
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 17:00pm (40 hour week)
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Gas Planner to join a leading contractor based in Potters Bar.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To manage client's expectations as per each individual contract service level agreement.
- To monitor and oversee all daily services ensuring they are allocated to relevant engineers.
- To investigate service appointments that have had repeat visits and highlight to Contract Managers/Clients as and when necessary.
- To ensure monthly service programme is planned in for all contracts worked on.
- To manage and maintain the service process and ensure it is carried out so that the clients can follow their legal process.
- Provide status and ad hoc reports against the service program for Clients and Contract Manager.
- To ensure all service queries are managed in a professional manner by applying proper telephone etiquette in order to satisfy various customer situations.
- To manage engineers daily workload, ensuring engineers are in the correct locations with correct amount of daily work.
- To update Servicesoft with correct job notes relating to queries.
- To gather and communicate cancellations of daily work and allocate to call bank to action.
- To be flexible and help out with other areas when colleagues are busy or absent.
- General office administration duties including filing, taking/making calls & photocopying.
- Any other duties as and when required in order to meet the needs of the business.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.